Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630
The Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 sewing machine has all of the features an advanced sewist needs in a simple to use package. Time saving features included a needle threader, automatic thread tension, automatic stitch tie-off and electronic thread snips, making sewing even more pleasurable. When you really want to let your creativity flourish, a huge range of stitches and alphabets can be combined, sequenced, mirrored and elongated. Plus, with 200mm to the right of the needle, larger project are simple to manipulate
Features and Benefits
- Sewing information is displayed directly on the colour touch screen measuring 95 x 54mm.
- Simply touch the Info Button to see important sewing recommendations on the colour touch screen.
- The integrated dual feed (IDT System) precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- Large 200mm (7.87 inch) sewing space to the right of the needle. Great for large sewing projects.
- Large selection of 201 high-quality stitches stitched perfectly up to 7mm wide.
- Combine and instantly save up to 60 stitches and / or letters with Stitch Sequencing.
- Flip the stitch side to side and / or end to end for even more possibilities with Mirror Image of stitches
- Lengthen satin stitches and the entire stitch will be longer but density remains the same with stitch elongation.
- Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Choose from 2 sewing alphabets, with both upper- and lower-case letters for easy programming.
- With the one-step buttonhole foot you can easily sew buttonholes with consistent results every time.
- Automatic thread tension ensures optimal needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch – makes sewing simple.
- Speed Slider - Adjust maximum sewing speed for full control.
- Needle up / down control sets the needle to stop in the up or down position .Great for pivoting, applique and more.
- 29 Needle Positions for exact placement of your straight stitch. Perfect for topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Built-in needle threader makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Immediate Tie-Off - When pressed, the machine will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Start/Stop Button - Sew without the foot control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily underneath it.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using speciality techniques or when sewing with varying fabric weights.
- Bobbin Winding from the Needle - No need to rethread when winding your bobbin directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
- Electronic Thread Snips - Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- LED Illuminated Workspace brightens the entire work area with less shadows.
- Free-Motion Sewing - Simply drop the feed teeth for free-motion quilting, thread painting or darning.
- Inch / cm Ruler On The Accessory Tray - Convenient measuring directly on your Pfaff Quilt Ambition 630 sewing machine.
- Hard Cover - Protect your sewing machine when transporting it. Dust free storage for your machine.
What's in the Box?
- Pfaff Ambition 630 sewing machine
- Instruction manual
- Electronic foot controller
- Standard Presser Foot for IDT
- Fancy Stitch Foot for IDT
- Fancy Stitch Foot
- Blindhem Foot for IDT
- Zipper Foot for IDT
- One-Step Buttonhole Foot
- Embroidery / Free-Motion Foot
- 1/4" quilting foot with IDT
- Edge guide
- 2 x felt pads
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Seam ripper
- 5 x bobbins
- Screwdriver for needle plate
- 2 x spool caps (1 x small, 1 x large)
- Multi-purpose tool
- Hard cover