NEW Husqvarna Brilliance 75Q
The Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q sewing machine is perfect for any project. Packed full of advanced features, this machine is as adept at dressmaking as it is at quilting and home dec projects.
Interactive Color Touch Screen
See stitches in real size and get all the sewing information you need directly on the Interactive Color Touch Screen.
- Screen 3.5” (70x53mm )
- QVGA Resolution 320x240
- Quick help – touch any stitch, icon or function to see its name and description.
Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, presser foot pressure, and sewing speed for you. The stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type on the screen.
Large Sewing Surface - Sew large quilts, home decor projects, and garments easily. Enjoy the large area to the right of the needle, nearly 10" (250 mm), for wonderful ease of sewing.
World-class patented stitch techniques only from Husqvarna Viking. Dimensional Stitches, and Theme Stitches offer more creative opportunities.
- Extensive selection of built-in stitches – endless opportunities to be creative. Over 460 stitches, up to 54mm wide. 19 Categories for easy selection.
- Side-motion sewing – sew beautiful decorative stitches up to 54mm wide.
- 4 Sewing alphabets, with both upper and lower case letters, for easy programming.
- Perfectly balanced buttonholes – the sensor one-step buttonhole foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time. 11 Buttonhole styles designed for various sewing applications.
- Decorative tapering feature – choose from several angles to taper the beginning and end of your stitch on the Brilliance 75Q.
- Stitch positioning – move the complete stitch position on any 7mm or under stitch to line up stitches exactly where you want to sew.
- Mirror image function – mirror image stitches side-to-side or end-to-end for creative use of decorative stitches and precise utility sewing.
- Appliqué Stitches: Create appliqués quickly while in sewing mode by adding fabric when your machine stops.
- Pop-Up Stitches: For a one-of-a-kind look, add fabric while stitching for a pop-up effect.
- Appliqué & Pop-Up Stitch Combination: Stitches can be used together both horizontally and vertically.
- Sequin Stitches: Add a touch of elegance and sparkle to your project using patented Sequin Stitches.
Select from four different stitches in the same family to create a unique themed stitch.
Exclusive Sensor System Technology
- Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Sensor Foot Lift - Presser foot lowers and raises automatically, for every sewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift. Automatically lowers feed teeth on extra lift for maximum space to slide thick fabrics and quilts under the foot easily.
- Sensor Foot Pivot - Automatic float position with needle down for instant pivoting, easy appliqué and quilting. Your hands are free to guide the fabric.
- Sensor Foot Pressure - The presser foot continuously senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure, for even feeding on all fabric types.
- Bobbin winding from the needle – for time saving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Stitch width safety – select the stitch width safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- Automatic thread cutter – one touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads and pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- Needle stop up/down – press needle stop up/down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down, for easy pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Start / stop function – easy to sew with consistent speed without using the foot control.
- Stop function – your machine will fix the thread and automatically stop when one stitch or stitch program is complete, no more guessing.
- Fix function – secure any stitch, any time with tie-off stitches automatically.
- Twin needle safety – enter the size of the twin needle being used to limit the stitch width and prevent needle breakage.
- Electronic self-adjusting thread tension – best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
- Built-in needle threader – makes threading easy and reduces eye strain.
- Bobbin thread sensor with alert sound – no need to check bobbin thread when sewing, a pop-up message appears when the bobbin thread is running low.
- Led light illuminated workspace – designed to give even light across the entire work area. Led technology and light guides provide excellent lighting on your work area. See fabric and stitches in true color and with less shadows.
- Auto feed teeth drop – the feed teeth will automatically drop when engaging for free-motion sewing, button sewing, etc.
- Save to 'my stitches' – 24 permanent memories to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access (saves up to 99 stitches or letters each).
- Inch/cm ruler on base plate – convenient measuring on the base of your Brilliance 75Q sewing machine.
- Built-in stylus holder – keep your stylus conveniently by the screen when not in use.
- Straight stitch plate with sensor technology - attach the straight stitch needle plate for a more accurate straight stitch. The straight stitch needle plate sensor will alert warns you if you try to select any other stitch to avoid breaking needles.
- 29 Needle positions – sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch or quilting.
- Free-motion with any stitch – for easy and beautiful free-motion quilting using any stitch you choose. Select the one most convenient setting for you.
- Updateability – update your machine with latest software.
- Hard cover – protective dust free storage for your machine.
What's in the Box?
- Husqvarna Viking Brilliance 75Q sewing machine.
- Instruction manual
- Foot control
- Utility foot
- Decorative stitch foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Blindhem foot
- Zipper foot
- Non-stick glide foot
- Edging foot
- Quilters 1/4" piecing foot
- Clear open toe foot
- Embroidery / darning foot
- Side motion foot
- Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Self-adhesive glide plates
- 2 x thread nets
- 2 x felt pads
- Seam ripper
- Edge / quilting guide
- 2 x spool caps
- Multipurpose tool / button reed
- 6 x bobbins
- Straight stitch plate
- Carrying case